1. In ancient times, the Romans called it the Digitus Infamis. How do we know it better now?
The Middle Finger.
2. Only two X-rated films have ever been nominated for an Oscar (Best Picture Category). One won the Oscar. One didn’t. Name both.
Midnight Cowboy & A Clockwork Orange. Clockwork lost out to French Connection in 1973.
3. Calista Flockhardt, Alanis Morissette, Brooke Shields and Glenn Close have all performed in this Eve Ensler Cult Play. Gimme the name of the play.
4. Some years back there was an Indian portal called gaandmasti.com. If you sign up for their portal, they used to confer you with a cool title. What was the title?
5. These are the first lines from a popular chuck berry number:
When I was a little biddy boy
My grandma bought me a cute little toy
Two Silver bells on a string
She told me it was my ________
Just fill in the blanks.
6. What’s common to - Anthropophagus, Slubberdelugians, Guanogatherers, Certified Diplodocuses and Dunderheaded Coconuts?
These are some original insults from Captain Haddock.
7. “No _______ ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb ________ by die for his country.” What’s the dash in this unforgettable Gen. Patton quote?
8. “…my indifference is boundless,”
“…it makes my gorge rise,”
“…I don’t give a hoot,”
“…nothing could interest me less,”
“…I just don’t care.”
These were the options before David Selznick. Instead he chose to pay a fine of
$5000 and use the original line. What was the original line?
“Frankly my dear…I don’t give a Damn,” the immortal last line of the film ‘Gone with the Wind’.
9. In Chennai slang, if someone calls you a BJP what do they mean?
Bhayangara Jollu Party. (Bhayangara = incorrigble, Jollu = lech)
10. The movie 'Scarface' created a record in the 1980s by using the F-word 206 times. Today, it’s a pale no.3. Which movies are No.1 & No.2?
'Casino' used the 4-letter word 362 times. 'Pulp Fiction' used it 271 times. 'Good Fellas' came a close third by using it 246 times. Though 'South Park – Bigger, Longer, Uncut' has a reputation for being a movie filled with expletives…Guardian puts the f-word count as 140 odd.