1. Ian Holm won the BAFTA award for Best Supporting Actor in the year 1969 beating Anthony Hopkins. For what movie did Ian win the award?
2. What name in Italian means ‘Four Eyes’?
3. The CBI initially named 8 people as the Bofors accused. 7 of them were: Prakashchand Hinduja, Srichand Hinduja, Gopichand Hinduja, Former Bofors Chief Martin Ardbo, Former Defence Secretary SK Bhatnagar, Quattrocchi and Win Chadha. Who was the 8th?
4. A Joint Parliamentary Committee set up to probe the Bofors allegations, concluded in 1998 that there was ‘no evidence of middlemen or of any kickbacks other than winding-up charges’? Who was the chairman of this distinguished committee?
5. The Hinduja brothers made payments to three coded accounts. Two were Tulip and Lotus. What was the third one called?
6. He asked Rajiv Gandhi almost 400 questions on the Bofors controversy. And ended up defending the Hindujas in the Bofors case. Who?
7. This lady co-founded the Swisss Watch Company BorgeauD in 2007. BorgeauD recently launched the world’s first watch that indicates Rahukaalam. Which lady?
8. Former Bofors Chief Martin Ardbo maintained a diary where he kept daily notes of the Bofors saga using cryptic names for the protagonists. Experts say Q was Quattrocchi, and P was Olaf Palme. By that logic, who were N and R?
9. “The CBI has found him suspect. But we have not seen till today the papers that he has done something." X made this statement about Y in a press conference. Identify X and Y.
10. The Anatronic Group of Companies has a website that lists Narora Atomic Power Station, Kakrapar Atomic Power Station, Kaiga Atomic Power Project, Rajasthan Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam Atomic Power Station and Hindustan Aeronautics as its clients. Who was the founder chairman of Anatronic?
Post the answers in the comments section. The first person to answer all the questions right will get Rs. 64 crores as notional kickbacks to a coded swiss bank account of your choice.